Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Michele's blog name?

Michele is thinking of making herself a blog and wants input on a name. Any ideas? She says there's nothing clever to do with her name.

She's been updating mine. She's adding neat features I don't have time to figure out. Notice my cool new music player and my new colors picked to match the music player. The designer in her just couldn't stand unmatched elements. (Have I said lately how great she is?) And my new favorite song is "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman by the way. Check it out if you haven't heard it yet. She's going to add a slide show when she has time and whatever else fun she can find. Anyway, let us know any name ideas.

13 comments:

Barb said...

Yeah, a new post!!! I'll have to think about blog names for Michele, but in the meantime I wanted to say it's good to see you back in blogland, and I like the updated colors. Oh, and I love the song "Cinderella" too.

Katherine said...

i would say something like Michele's musings but musings is already taken!HA!!!(:< I'll be thinking though!

Paige said...

I'll have to think about it, too, but it's good to have you back in blogland!

Genny said...

Love the new colors. Way to go Michele! I'm thinking of a name...wait...it's coming to me...wait a little more...I'll let you know.

Camilla Millar said...

Thanks for the post on my blog. Sound like your friend's friend is in a bad political mess-- I'll be praying for her.

I turned on your site just so I could listen to your music while I cooked dinner yesterday, very nice!

I'd say Michele's Musings or Michele's Mind -- I like alliteration!

Genny said...

Michele's Masterpiece?

Peas on Earth said...

Yeah!! A new post from Melissa!! :-) As for a name for Michelle's blog, uh, how about ...

Just a 'Chelle of Myself

Bwaaah ha ha!! :-)

Genny said...

Michele's Manifesto? Uh...maybe not.

Genny said...

I've got it! The Magic of Michele. I think it describes her perfectly.

Katherine said...

michele's mementos!!!!

Genny said...

OK...here it is!

From the Mind of Michele...

Yeah...that's it.

Barb said...

So has Michele chosen a name and created her blog yet? Can't wait to add another blog to my daily readings. I kind of like Michele's Musings. Just because Katherine has "musings" in her subtitle doesn't mean it can't be in the title of Michele's blog! =)

Genny said...

Yeah, Michele. What's it going to be?