Friday, September 7, 2007

Hello?

Any one out there? I think we're all too busy, because I'm missing reading as many new posts from everyone. I'm back for the weekend to my sick girl. She went to Iowa for Anna's wedding and was going to spend the week here visiting, but she came back sick and spent the week in bed running fever without Mom to take care of her. ( A whole week in Fort Worth and all she felt like doing was sleeping. That's bad!) She said she enjoyed the quiet though. I took her to the doctor today and she has bronchitis. When I told him she keeps getting this same thing every 6-8 weeks, he said it's very possible her asthma is back. She had it as a toddler, but outgrew it. I sure hope it's just bronchitis, but I'm afraid it's the asthma. Her temps back up to 103 this evening. I'm a little worried that it's that high even with tylenol. Pray that the antibiotics work quickly. She's so pitiful right now.

(Oh, and Paige, I'd love an update on all your little guys and the walk the line club. No pressure or anything, but they are entertaining.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here. Sorry Michele is sick! That's a bummer. The update is coming momentarily. =)

Genny said...

I agree with Melissa. Some of you haven't posted in a week. I won't name names. You know who you are!

Michele, get better soon. We missed having you around the Holmes house this week. Hope the meds kick in quickly.

Barb said...

Unlike during my life in Scotland, and unlike Paige's incredibly eventful first two weeks of school, there is absolutely nothing for me to say in a blog lately. If you want me to start blogging about the books I'm reading ("Lamb Christology in the Apocalypse" for one) I will, but otherwise, I'm with Genny - life is BLAH! I wish it were otherwise, but alas, such is my life...

On a lighter note, I hope Michele is feeling better, and it really is just bronchitis.