Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My list

of thankful things.

  • hot roasted marshmallows and a gas stove the roast them on - just don't ask me to cook on it
  • dark chocolate
  • molten chocolate from Chili's
  • old pictures of my kids - they're so cute!
  • new pictures of my kids
  • my kids in real life
  • my biggest kid with us all week
  • scrapbooks - anyone's and especially my own, although I need more
  • down comforter
  • feather pillows
  • music - listening to it, playing it, singing it, everything about it
  • computers that work and allow me to keep up with people when I'm far away
  • clouds
  • stars
  • many, many more things, but I'm going to
  • my bed with a down mattress topper
Good night and Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogland! We've missed you. I am thankful for you and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Barb said...

welcome back to blogland, Melissa! I guess I'm going to need to post my own thankful list.

Genny said...

Ooooo...I forgot about my down comforter. Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to get it out when I get home. I heard there was snow in Fort Worth.

Very, very, very thankful for you -- my other 1/2 of my brain friend.