Friday, May 30, 2008

More waves, etc.

I'm doing these in stages and in order which will make it appear backwards to you who are reading them from the top. I'm too tired to do one long one and fight with it or do them backwards so they go in order for you all. What?!? Anyway...... Back to the beach.

Michael teaching Aaron the finer points of surfing - well not actually surfing, really, but we called it surfing. Boogey boarding? Not sure. It was fun though.

The board kept getting away from him at first.

Almost!

And he made it.


Mo-om! Yes, I'm taking another picture! So Smile!

Okay, I have boys wanting computer time, so I'll let them on and try to post some more later.

4 comments:

Kaitlin and Katie said...

I love every single one of these pictures!! Especially the group shot. I'd love to see them all one weekend if everyone is up to it. :D

Looks like a fun trip. I really miss the beach, I think God created me with salt-water in my blood. I just love it!

Barb said...

that's a great picture of your kids. looks like you had a wonderful time.

Michele Davis said...

no more pictures of me allowed!!!!

Genny said...

Michele, you sound like me. Don't take my picture, I don't have any makeup on. Great kids!