Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 2

Here's a little taste of the scenery from our cabin.

The view out our picture window.
The river with our friendly ducks.

The river and some house at the foot of the mountain. I want to live there.

One of our deer and the lift that goes up from right beside our cabins. We're right at the foot of the ski mountain. Pretty cool.


The view from our balcony.
Over the top of the roof. We're in a section that is two story and we're the end room, so our views are great with windows on three sides and balcony on two.

And from the other side of the balcony...
Our buck. All the animals are very curious and not at all scared of people. They only get skittish when there is noise behind them.

I have more pics and will try to do more later. I'm still not feeling great and for some reason too much computer time makes me feel worse, so I'm trying to do these in small bursts of time.

3 comments:

Barb said...

beautiful pics, and glad you're enjoying skiing. stay warm!

Michele Davis said...

ahhh so lovely and familiar to me... I'm still jealous, but I'm glad y'all got the chance to go just the two of you. :) I'm also glad you'll be back tomorrow! :D

Genny said...

Gorgeous pics. And, I love your new background.