Sunday, January 11, 2009

Red River

For those that don't already know, Evan and I are going on a little skiing adventure by ourselves (well, except for my mom and dad, brother and wife, and my cousin and his wife). We left the rest of the family behind, since Michele is skiing at Spring Break, and Michael went over New Years. Mark had to work and Aaron prefers home over most other places. It seemed like a good chance for Evan to get to do something by himself. So off we have gone and here's...


Day1

The growing number of windmills in West Texas

Llamas - that was a new one.

New Mexico.

Flags

Leaving the flatlands. Now the pretty stuff.

Moonrise. I later learned that the moon was closer to the Earth last night than it normally is. I'll have to look into the particulars of that one. I know it certainly looked larger.

Blogger's whacking out on me and I have a sick boy on my hands, so I'll work on day 2 tomorrow (on day 3). Hopefully, Evan will feel better and I'll maybe have some skiing pics then.

3 comments:

Michele Davis said...

WOW! mom, I am so proud! ;)

Barb said...

You're back in blogland! Yeah, welcome back!

Genny said...

Glad to see you back. I'm starting to think I might not return to blogland. Love the picture of the moon. It was pretty here, too. Hope Evan gets better soon!