Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random stuff from day 2 of skiing

Evan and Me

Icicle dripping and the icicle's shadow dripping (imagine that!) and another drip below that's a light spot on the shadow below the icicle. What?! No really - look closely.

My favorite cousin, Keith, and his wife, Felicia, who incidentally is my favorite cousin's wife...type person...?...favorite spouse of a cousin?...favorite cousin-in-law? Whatever...anyway...I thought it was a cute picture.
Evan with MeMa and PaPa.

Yep, more icicles. But aren't they cool?

Dripping icicle. See the drop!

Really long icicle.

Icicles hanging precariously to a sheet of snow sliding off the roof.

Icicles from inside.


The hot tub and the lift from our place.

The river steaming and pretty stuff.

Better picture of the river steaming.

A duck.

The deer...again.

Okay, that's all for now. More later...maybe.

3 comments:

Michele Davis said...

good job mom! I love the icicle shot with the sun in it! :)

Genny said...

Great pictures. I love the icicles and the one of the deer posing and looking at you!

Barb said...

Very nice pics. Love the one of you and Evan (I think it was in this post). And the icicle pics are cool too; and the one with Evan and the deer. Oh, I just like them all! I'm so jealous - I can't wait to go skiing again!