Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 3 skiing and stuff


Views from a lift.


Dad, Steve, and Keith

Two trails

Just trees

Trees, mountains, snow - some of God's best ideas.

This one's for Michele.

Our skis...and the ground...way down there...



Evan - he wasn't too happy with me juggling cameras, gloves, poles, etc. to take pictures on the lift. And you should have seen him when I answered my phone. ...It was Michael and I wanted to talk.


More stuff by the river.
A tree in the river

Our picture window - from the deer's and ducks' perspectives.

The ducks again.

The one odd duck. He's the only one like that and he's very pretty.


Deer at the river. 20 seconds later she was halfway up the mountain.

The most enthusiastic deer. She liked carrots.

The window again...our side.

and skiing again...
Hot chocolate...yum!


Warm stuff...

...The End

4 comments:

Genny said...

Looks like a beautiful, wonderful break for both you and Evan. Glad everyone was well enough to enjoy the trip.

Camilla Millar said...

I should probably be embarrassed to admit this (because I live 20 minutes from some great resorts), but after just one day of skiing my legs are DYING-- how do you do 3?

I always ask myself how the out-of-town crowd enjoys their ski trip, when I can barely live a ski day.

Thanks for sharing the pics, they are great!!

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD to see you back on the blog and I'm really glad you and Evan had a good time - I'm jealous - it looks like a great trip.

Barb said...

I love the new banner! How cool!