Sunday, January 27, 2008

last of day2 pics





Feeding the deer on our back porch. Our back door is right at the base of the ski mountain and the deer just walk right down out of the mountains across the ski trails and come down to eat. They keep food out for them so they are not afraid of people, but they spook pretty easily.

I haven't checked out the "Jesus stuff" yet. Will try to do that soon.


Michele's attempt at the torchlight parade (since my batteries died). I must say this is the first time I can say that digital photography didn't way outshine our old 35mm photos. I know that I've gotten some good ones in the past. But digital was way better on everything else.

3 comments:

Genny said...

Love the photos, esp. feeding the deer. Enjoy the snow. Looks like it will be a great week. RELAX!!!

Barb said...

Feeding the deer - that is too cool! I'm glad you're having a good time so far. Ski down some black diamonds for me, and don't hurt yourself. See you in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Ski down some black diamond...
don't hurt yourself...
I'm not sure those two things could coexist in my current world considering my age and the condition of my joints. I'm enjoying skiing with Evan though on the lower stuff. Michele and I went up higher yesterday. It was fun. It's come a blizzard this morning. Not so much fun. We're taking Aaron sledding in a minute. Will post some pics tonight if blogger will play nice.