Saturday, January 26, 2008

more day 1...

But not! -because it's not working. I'll try again tomorrow. Here's the summary. Even more windmills, lots of gas wells, lots of cotton, cotton picking, lot of old water towers, lots of feed lots (not a pretty sight - quite odiferous), lots of Wal=Marts, and a pretty sunset, etc.

And then there was day 2 with lots of mountains and snow and stuff and lots more Wal-mart stops. Finally arriving, feeding deer on our back porch, eating my dad's barbecue (nobody makes it better), and the aforemention torchlights and fireworks.

Day three will be lots of skiing and shopping after that. My favorite kind of day. And if this silly computer will talk to blogger, I'll try again to post pics. Going to bed now, so I can get up early.

I tried sending just this last night and it wouldn't even work - I'm trying again.

2 comments:

Genny said...

Well, I'm sorry we can't see all these fun things, but I'm glad you're having a good trip so far. Not to spoil the party, but when will you be home?

Anonymous said...

Home to Brownwood, next Friday - Home to Fort Worth, the following Friday (or Saturday).